IN OUR OWN VOICE PRESENTATION REQUEST
What makes this program unique is the human face it puts on mental health conditions. Hear from people who have struggled themselves with disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression, and other severe mental health conditions. Individuals share their personal journey of living with a mental illness.
This is a presentation includes:
– 60-90 minute presentation from adults successfully living with mental Illness
– Includes a DVD presentation to educate the audience about signs and symptoms of various mental illnesses
– Emphasizes that mental illness is treatable and recovery is possible
– Includes personal testimony from an adult living with a mental illness about their journey to recovery
– Engages audience through Q & A session
IOOV reduces stigma through:
– Education – provide accurate information about mental illness to promote
understanding and dispel myths
– Personal contact – puts a human face to mental illness and provides hope that recovery is possible
If you would like an In Our Own Voice presentation, please complete the form at right and submit. If you have any other questions please contact:
(714) 544-8488 Ext.109
NAMI OC - IN OUR OWN VOICE - PRESENTATION REQUEST FORM
Please complete all fields and hit submit. Thank you.